Titanium Power feat. Donald Trump & Christian Bale Titanium Power feat. Donald Trump & Christian Bale

Soooo cooool 5/5

10493 Piano 10493 Piano

Nice tracks man, good job

Scary House Scary House

very cool, love it

Inconsciente Colectivo - Charly Garcia 8-Bit Inconsciente Colectivo - Charly Garcia 8-Bit

SI!, hoy desperté cantando está canción
Fue necesaria hacerla una vez más
Gracias, está mortal, me encanta.

Snakesamus92 responds:

De nada capo

Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit Get Back - The Beatles 8-Bit

Excelente, hacete unas de Charly García

Snakesamus92 responds:

Gracias

I Know Nothing I Know Nothing

this is so bad, of course you dont know nothing, truly fuckoffasshole from asshole wanna be

fuckoffasshole responds:

My "assholissness" is nothing, compared to yours. You know what they say, a person who is aware of knowing nothing, knows more than a person who thinks that knows everything.

Loops Collection part-1 Loops Collection part-1

this is it! i like 1st one but on 1:54 is my fav, still kind of soft, it can be harder but are cool loops

DjGubkafish responds:

Thanks you very much .

I think my nostalgia for old Genesis games kind of inspired me with the VST choices .

Maybe we can work on a game sometimes together . I haven't done any minimal music yet so it would be interesting experience .

Serenity (progressive trance) Serenity (progressive trance)

i think this sounds ok but is something i wont hear, for me needs more hapiness, the serenity sorrounds me i need something more agresive, this is so soft.

DjGubkafish responds:

I do make a lot of uplifting-trance music but i don't like prog-trance to sound cartoony as i try to make it more aesthetic than aggressive

The Journey The Journey

This one is good , i like it, so far is my favorite song in contest, sounds kind of soft rock that is cool, but gots power and life.